Marketing and Sales
My Home Designer (MHD) is a boutique design company providing architectural and interior design services for custom homes, renovations, offices, retails, hotels and restaurants.
We are proud of our design philosophy and out of the box thinking and our services is tailored to like minded clients. We believe on building relationships and helping our clients rather than just selling our services to them.
People come to us as a client, start the process as a friend and become like a family by end of the project.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for building relationships with clients, present our company image, vision and mission and then close the sell process.
We use a proven marketing system that is designed to work for our type of business and we expect the BDM to follow the guidelines and use the system to approach and communicate with the prospect clients.
We need an experienced enthusiastic professional who is creative minded and is open to personal and professional growth and is not stuck in the conventional working type system and wants to be part of a team to lead the world to 22 century (it’s not a typo).
- Developing new business opportunities and managing relationships with clients
- Initiate new potential client contacts and develop and maintain relationships with existing clients, contractors, Realtors and other sources of B2B marketing
- Helping with social media posting and updates
- Helping with website updates, and blog postings
- Identify and develop relationships with industry professionals to generate new business opportunities and update the company database
- Sending hard copy newsletters to database
- Attend networking events and other meetings to stay in touch or establish relationships with existing clients and prospects
- Coordinate and assist in the proposal process
- Perform market research to identify, qualify and prioritize potential markets, projects and customers.
- Develop strategies to optimize project opportunities and meet power market business development goals
- Represent MHD at trade shows for networking purposes and to increase our presence and visibility within the building industry
- Helping with video creation for marketing purposes
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in Business Administration is preferred
- Business development experience (prefer 5-15 years) in the construction industry with a successful track record of building relationships
- Proven ability to establish profitable relationships with decision makers at companies and organizations
- Outstanding presentation and relationship building skills
- Well connected to the industry leaders such as construction companies, restaurant, and hotel industry and use his/her ability to create project opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $72,000.00 /year
Email to email@example.com